Product Id: TP-04
Refresh your soul and mind spending a peaceful day doing tubing in Don Diego river while enjoying the lush diversity of La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and its magnificently relaxing sounds. A splendid trip, where you can also take the sun and observe the diverse flora and fauna. Spot and hear the howler monkeys and if you are lucky enough, Simon Bolivar and Cristobal Colon peaks (the second-highest peaks next to the ocean in the world). Delight yourself with an absolutely magnificent scene, once you get to see the mountains and the river merging with the sea.
- One bottled water per person
- Private transportation
- Professional driver at full disposal
- Tubing activity
- Professional guide
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tips (Optional)
What do I need to bring?
- Mosquito repellent.
- Comfortable clothes, a cap, and sneakers.
- Swimsuits and towels
- Cash for paying lunch
- Copy of your passport
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at the coordinated time.
- After one hour and 20 minutes ride, you will arrive at the Don Diego River.
- Once there, you will start tubing down the river to the beach.
- You can decide how much time you wish to spend doing the tubing activity from 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Once you finish this activity, our guide will take you to a restaurant for lunch (this meal is not included).
- After taking lunch, we have 2 options: we can go to a beach town called Palomino, or we can return to the hotel.
Don’t miss this experience. You won’t regret it!
Click below to see prices and book this tour with us
Do you still have some doubts about this day trip?
We are more than happy to help you craft the ideal itinerary according to your preferences. If you have questions or you would like to talk to us before booking please fill out the form.
We can provide you with convenient information such as the best hotels in Santa Marta, the best things to do near Santa Marta, ground transportation in Colombia’s north Caribbean coast, Santa Marta’s local attractions and how to get around.
You can also email us:
Or text us via WhatsApp:
(+57) 300 722-1679
Cool things to do in Santa Marta, Tayrona Park and Minca you may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors are required to use a face mask the whole time and must follow safety protocols at the entrance such as hand disinfection and temperature checks.
This tour isn’t available on Wednesdays.