Product Id: TP-10
Come with us to Finca La Victoria, a coffee farm located around 2600 ft above sea level. In this self-sustainable 129-years old organic coffee farm, you will get to know first hand how top-quality Colombian coffee is picked, selected, treated and prepared to be later exported or served in your cup. After visiting La Victoria, our next stop is Marinka waterfalls. The most beautiful waterfalls in Santa Marta and its surroundings. Here you will be able to relax, swim and enjoy. After we are done here, we will go to the restaurant so that you can have lunch (optional), and finally we will return to your place.
Easy (4×4) /Intermediate (hike)
– Perfect option for coffee lovers who wish to visit an authentic Colombian coffee farm
– See the process from seed to cup
– Avoid the crowds: Private car and guide just for you and your companions
– No hidden fees: The only thing you have to worry about is your food, the rest is included.
– This tour is a fantastic option for solo travelers, couples and families with +8-years-old kids
- One bottled water per person
- Private transportation
- Professional driver at full disposal
- Coffee farm shared guided tour (in English or Spanish)
- Marinka Waterfall admission fee
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tips (Optional)
What do I need to bring?
- Bug spray.
- Comfortable clothes, a cap, and sneakers.
- Swimsuits and towels
- Cash for paying lunch
- Passports or a copy (EXTRA IMPORTANT)
- We pick you up at the coordinated time.
- 50 minutes later, we arrive in Minca, a small village located 650 meters above the level sea.
- 20 minutes later we arrive at the Coffee Farm. Here, the person in charge will give you a tour around the farm. You will get to know every step of coffee production from picking the seed until it is grounded and served in your cup.
- After the coffee farm tour finishes, we depart to Minca.
- Once in Minca, we head to the waterfalls, either hiking or by 4×4 depending on the option you selected.
- Once we arrive at the Waterfalls, you can spend your time swimming and/or relaxing.
- After you enjoy your time here, we can either head to the restaurant so that you can take lunch (LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED) or return to Santa Marta.
Don’t miss this experience, you won’t regret it!
Click below to see prices and book this tour with us
You are seeing 11 reviews out of 101!
Do you still have some doubts about this day trip?
We are more than happy to help you craft the ideal itinerary according to your preferences. If you have questions or you would like to talk to us before booking please fill out the form.
We can provide you with convenient information such as the best hotels in Santa Marta, the best things to do near Santa Marta, ground transportation in Colombia’s north Caribbean coast, Santa Marta’s local attractions and how to get around.
You can also email us:
Or text us via WhatsApp:
(+57) 300 722-1679
Cool things to do in Santa Marta, Tayrona Park and Minca you may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors are required to use a face mask the whole time and must follow safety protocols at the entrance such as hand disinfection and temperature checks.