Product Id: TP-01
The tour officially starts when you arrive in Minca. Once there, you will hike through the steep roads that will lead you to Marinka waterfalls. Test yourself in the humidity of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, and later, swim as long as you wish in the freezing waterfalls. A fantastic reward for having managed to get up there.
5 to 6 hours
- One bottled water per person
- Private transportation
- Professional driver at full disposal
- Coffee farm shared guided tour (in English or Spanish)
- Marinka Waterfall admission fee
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tips (Optional)
What do I need to bring?
- Bug Spray (EXTRA IMPORTANT)
- Comfortable clothes, a cap, and sneakers.
- Swimsuits (for the waterfalls) and towels
- Cash for paying lunch
- At 8:00 AM, we pick you up at the hotel front desk.
- At 09:00 AM, we arrive in Minca, a small village located 650 meters above the level sea. Once there, you start your hike to Marinka waterfalls.
- At 10:15 AM (approximately), you will arrive at the waterfalls. You can decide the amount of time you wish to spend here.
- Once you decided to go back to your hotel, you will hike back from the waterfalls to Minca for about 45 minutes.
- In Minca, our driver will be waiting for you. He will finally take you back to your hotel. It can take 1 hour from Minca to your hotel.
- Once you arrive at your hotel, the tour is officially finished.
Don’t miss this experience. You won’t regret it!
Click below to see prices and book this tour with us
Do you still have some doubts about this day trip?
We are more than happy to help you craft the ideal itinerary according to your preferences. If you have questions or you would like to talk to us before booking please fill out the form.
We can provide you with convenient information such as the best hotels in Santa Marta, the best things to do near Santa Marta, ground transportation in Colombia’s north Caribbean coast, Santa Marta’s local attractions and how to get around.
You can also email us:
Or text us via WhatsApp:
(+57) 300 722-1679
Cool things to do in Santa Marta, Tayrona Park and Minca you may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors are required to use a face mask the whole time and must follow safety protocols at the entrance such as hand disinfection and temperature checks.
This tour isn’t available on Wednesdays.